Getting in some form of physical activity during the working day can have massive health benefits. As little as 20-30 minutes of your day can make all the difference!
- Improved health and fitness (body image, weight loss, concentration, energy, immune system, sleep quality, stress)
- Improved motivation
- FREE & Flexible - Physical activity doesn't have to cost and can fit around your schedule!
- Chance of winning prizes
- 'nothing to lose' – no commitments
- Compete against each other on equal playing field (create banter and better relations with colleagues)
- CO2 tracker - save money on parking and petrol through active travel such as cycling, buses, walking or running
- Meet new people – across departments
- Have FUN!