Workplace Challenge Champion Training - Leicestershire
Date: Wed 11th March 2015, 09:30 - 16:30
Venue: SportPark, Loughborough
Price: £50.00 Per Attendee
Aimed at people with a remit for health at their workplace. Learn how to get the most from the Workplace Challenge, the British Heart Foundation Health at Work programme and apply to your workplace!
Whether you're a health coordinator, HR officer, volunteer champion or a general manager, the Workplace Challenge Champion training will give you the skills, confidence and resources to promote better health and increase participation in sport and physical activity in your organisation.
The training is delivered in partnership by the BHF Health at Work team and County Sports Partnership Network.
- What is the Workplace Challenge?
- The business case for workplace health and increasing participation in sport and physical activity.
- Introduction to the Workplace Challenge; tools and how to use the programme
- Gaining the support and commitment from employers and employees
- Case studies from workplaces that have seen the benefits of a healthy and active workplace.
- Support available and resources; learn about activities and training available.
- Practical ideas to get your workplace more active.
- How to recruit and support volunteers from your workplace to lead activities.
- How to effectively organise and promote activities and events to get your workplace more active.
- Network with other workplaces and enjoy taking part in some fun workplace games.
Reserve your space for £50 including access to enhanced Workplace Challenge features, your free Health at Work membership and toolkit, resources and lunch and refreshments.
To speed up your registration please ensure you are a registered user on the Workplace Challenge website.
Online payment is our preferred payment method but if you wish to pay be cheque or for your workplace to be invoiced for your place please select pay offline.
Sorry, booking for this event is now full.