- Golf Tees Valley (JPEG, 5.5 Mb, 2480x3508)
Golf Tees Valley
Get in to golf this August with Golf Tees Valley.
Following the success of similar programmes across the country Tees Valley Sport are proud to announce our very own Golf Programme this year!
Golf Tees Valley is open to all residents of the Tees Valley who are interested in giving golf a go. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Golf Tees Valley 2017
Date: 1st August to 30th September
Venue: Ingleby Barwick Golf Club, Middlesbrough Municiple Golf Centre, and Clevelnad Golf Club, Redcar.
Who is it for?
Golf Tees Valley is for non-golfers looking to get into golf. Like to take part in that company golf day but never been able to? It is here to take you from the golf range to the course in one programme. Get into Golf this Summer.
Designed to develop new golfers with the skills and techniques to get out on the golf course!
- Sign up in teams of four
- All golfers receive 4 weeks of coaching during summer with sessions delivered by PGA qualified coaches
- All four team members play in the Golf Tees Valley 9 hole Four Ball Open 2017 at The Middlesbrough Municiple Golf Centre on Sunday 1st October 2017 tee time to be announced.
Beginner golfers have the choice of Get in to Golf coaching sessions at either Ingleby Barwick golf club, Middlesbrough Municiple golf centre or Cleveland golf club Redcar.
Coaching will be 4 consecutive weeks before the Golf Tees Vally Open session (choose your coaching session during booking).
Wear trainers and clothes you feel comfortable playing golf in.
- How to Qualify?
- You must be aged over 16 years
- You must be a resident of the Tees Valley (living in Hartlepool, Redcar & Cleveland, Middlesbrough, Stockton or Darlington)
- You must be able to get a team of 4 players to sign up
- not a current member of golf club
- How Much Does it Cost?
The full programme costs £200 per team of 4 golfers. Great value considering a one hour golf lesson can cost up to £40pp. The cost includes the following:
o 4 weeks coaching programme (4 x 1 hour group sessions) with a PGA Professional.
o 9 holes of golf at the Golf Tees Valley 9 hole Four Ball Open 2017 for the whole team including a drink & snack following play
o Fantastic prizes!
o Exclusive offers from local golf courses to help carry on with your golf after the programme.
Any queries? speak to Nigel Hornsby firstname.lastname@example.org 01642 342287