The Workplace Games is returning for 2018 - Friday 14th September at Ipswich School Sports Centre, Rushmere.
The Suffolk Workplace Games is an opportunity for workplaces to come together and participate in a fun day of sporting activities. It has proved to increase staff morale and camaraderie, helping teams work together and support each other.
- Enter a team(s) of 7 - 10 people from your workplace, absolutely no experience necessary!
- There must AT LEAST 3 females in your team otherwise you will have points deducted on the day!
- Early Bird Offer - Sign up and pay for your team before 30th April 2018 and you pay £175 per team. £200 per team from 1st May onwards
- Entry fee includes company branded t-shirt, entrance to the games, attendance and food (hog roast with all the trimmings, roasted baby potatoes, salad, home-made coleslaw & a scone with jam and cream to finish!)and entertainment at the presentation ceremony afterwards. There will also be a fully licensed cash bar available.
- Spaces available for up to 24 teams, availability on a first come first served basis.
- Event to run from around 10:30 - 17:00, with teams to arrive for registration from 09:30.
- There will be a variety of activities to take part in over the course of the day, with the emphasis on fun and team work.
Activities to include, Softball, Walking Football, Dodgeball, Archery Tag and Walking Netball
- There is also the opportunity to purchase Gazebo space at the event to showcase your business, at a cost of just £100 for the main area and £50 for the football pitches. Contact email@example.com for more information
- Are you new to the Workplace Games? Please take a look at our video here to see what it's all about.
If you would like any further information please call Susannah Challis on 07827 820326 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your teams place please see our competitions page
Workplace Games Sponsorship
Why become a sponsor?
Each year we receive excellent feedback from participants and sports providers and we want to continue to be able to offer businesses the opportunity to take part in this prestigious event. Sponsorship will form a key part in allowing us to continue to run a successful games and enable us to grow the event year on year.
There are a range of sponsorship packages available; Headline Sponsor, Hospitality Sponsor and Sports Sponsor. Please refer to the document below for more information.
If you would like to discuss any of the options then please contact email@example.com
- Workplace Games Sponsorship brochure (PDF, 606 Kb)