Join Workplace Sailing Challenge and Make Waves After Work!
What is it?
The Workplace Sailing Challenge aims to introduce new people to sailing, encouraging companies to enter teams of 3 people in to an enjoyable training programme culminating in a fun finale and an opportunity to enter a Workplace Sailing Challenge Regatta!
- The training will take place over 6 evenings commencing the week beginning 4th June 2018
- You can choose a local venue and start your adventure, learning to sail or windsurf.
- It costs just £99 per person, check out the FAQ's and other pages for more detail.
- You can enter your workplace team in the Regional Regatta and pit yourself against other companies for the chance to gain the title 'Workplace Sailing Challenge Champions'
You are closer than you may think to water and a brand new passion. So grab some colleagues, make a team and enter the Workplace Sailing Challenge!
Find out more and make waves after work at www.rya.org.uk/wpsc
- FLYER RYA WORKPLACE CHALLENGE SAILING (PDF, 1.1 Mb)