What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website
(b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications and/or information that you provide through our evaluation surveys and/or information in relation to logged/ tracked activities.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes. For more information please see our cookies policy.
Your personal data
- Data collected will be used by CSP Network Workplace Challenge to monitor and evaluate the programme and to demonstrate the impact the programme has had on participants and workplaces.
- Participation information and other data provided by you may be shared with your workplace/ company.
- You may request access to your personal data that is help by us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may receive your data in a portable format by exporting it in spreadsheet format from the my dashboard/ activity log area of the website.
- You can permanently delete your account and all associated data from the my dashboard/ account area of the website. Please also contact email@example.com so we can check our systems to ensure any stored and backed up data is deleted.
- Users can amend personal information stored on the CSP Network Workplace Challenge website and edit privacy settings and information displayed about them (on WPC and in search engines) in the privacy section which can be accessed by clicking on the 'profile', 'workplace' and 'privacy' buttons in the dashboard.
- By submitting the registration form you agree that the information provided on the form can be held by CSP Network, your respective CSP and Loughborough University. Your information will be used by CSP Network, your respective CSP and Loughborough University for research purposes and to inform you of CSP Network and CSP promotions taking place. Please tick the box at the end of the declaration if you do not wish to receive information about sport and physical activity opportunities from CSP Network and the project partners mentioned above.
- CSP Network Workplace Challenge, participants respective CSPs (e.g. participants from Leicestershire will be provided information from Leicester-Shire & Rutland Sport) and Loughborough University will use the personal information submitted on registration to provide further information or services relating to the CSP Network Workplace Challenge programme, CSP Network programmes, CSP programmes and activities and Loughborough University opportunities to be involved in the evaluation of the CSP Network Workplace Challenge. The personal data used will include name, email address and other supplied information.
- Participants can opt out of receiving communications from CSP Network Workplace Challenge at any time from the my dashboard/ account area of the website.
- By connecting the Workplace Challenge account to other apps or wearables (e.g. fitibit), users agree for data tracked by other apps to update their Workplace Challenge account and agree to the terms and conditions of other apps and wearables.
- The evaluation of the Workplace Challenge which is being conducted by Loughborough University and has received approval from Loughborough University Ethical Advisory Committee.
- Participants will be invited to take part in the evaluation of the Workplace Challenge to help demonstrate the impact of the project. Opting out of the evaluation will not prevent participants from taking part in the Challenge.
- Data will only be transferred to the evaluation team at Loughborough University if the participant has given consent for their participation in the evaluation. All evaluation data and survey responses will be provided to Loughborough University without any identifying information (i.e. participant names).
- Workplace Challenge data is provided to the data hub where it will be used anonymously to help CSP Network and CSPs to identify trends and use insight in relation to the development and delivery of sport and physical activity.
- CSP Network may delete user accounts where users haven't logged in for at least 12 months and haven't logged/ tracked any activity for at least 12 months. A process is in place to ensure details of users accounts not accessed for over two years are regularly cleansed from the platform.
Security of your personal data
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
People who contact us via social media
We use a third party provider, Hootsuite to help manage our social media interactions. If you send a direct message to us via social media it will not be shared with any other organisations.
Users have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Further information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/