Join in. Feel good - Take a step towards being active in 2017!
Start off 2017 with a step challenge - join in with your colleagues and help your organisation become the most active in Liverpool. You can also choose a step target that suits you, then aim to beat it by building up your activity in small chunks.
Everything counts towards the challenge, whether you take the stairs instead of the lift, get off the bus one stop earlier or go to an activity session before or after work - every step counts!
Did you know that by taking part you can:
- Feel less tired and less stressed
- Lift your mood and increase your energy
- Boost your confidence
- Improve your sleep
The challenge runs until the 26th February - Join thousands of employees from across Liverpool; joining in gives you a chance of winning some fantastic prizes, including:
- A treadmill
- Lifestyles Fitness Centre passes
- Love2Shop gift vouchers
- Free sessions at Otterspool Adventure Centre and Awesome Walls
- Cycling accessory packs
Sign up to the challenge today by clicking here.
For more information and support to get more active visit Fit For Me.
- Step challenge - employee information leaflet (PDF, 298 Kb)
- Guide - how to set your step target (PDF, 317 Kb)
- Guide - how to log your steps (PDF, 718 Kb)
- Step Challenge Poster (PDF, 774 Kb)
- Step Challenge FAQs (PDF, 301 Kb)
- Step Challenge Terms And Conditions (PDF, 256 Kb)
- Step Challenge prize winners