Champion Your Workplace!
Workplace Challenge Champion Training is a great opportunity for people with a remit for health at their workplace. Whether you're a Health Coordinator, HR Officer, General Manager or Volunteer, the training will give you the skills, confidence and resources to promote better health and increase participation in sport and physical activity in your organisation.
The course includes (to name but a few):
- What the Workplace Challenge is.
- How to use the Workplace Challenge programme and tools.
- Practical ideas to get your workplace more active.
- How to recruit and support volunteers from your workplace to lead activities.
- How to gain the support and commitment from employers and employees.
Why should you become a champion? Healthy workforces are known to have improved morale, better physical and mental health, improved communication and networking between colleagues and provide better opportunities to socialise with colleagues, fostering a community feeling.
Keep an eye on the website for dates of upcoming training days.