Kent & Medway Business Games 2017
Date: Fri 7th July 2017, 12:00 - 18:00
Venue: Strood Sports Centre, nr Rochester
Price: £50.00 Per Team
Kent Sport invite you to enter a Workplace Team to take part in the 2017 Kent & Medway Business Games on Friday 7th July, from 12pm-6pm at Strood Sports Centre. Sponsored by Wellbeing People and supported by Kent County Council and Medway Council, this annual event is not to be missed. Online bookings are now OPEN! Please scroll down to enter your Team.
Now in its third year, the event promises to be an afternoon of fun filled activities and challenges which everyone can take part in no matter how active or inactive they currently are. Activities include: Sitting Volleyball, Pickleball, Stoolball, American Flag Football, Dodgeball and the ever popular Challenge Zone. There really is something for everyone!
The event has grown in popularity over the last few years. It's a lot of FUN and a great opportunity to encourage team working, boost staff morale and network with other workplace teams.
The important stuff:
- Please enter Mixed Teams only (but the ratio of M:F doesn't have to be equal)
- A minimum of 5 people to maximum of 6 people per Team
- Only one Team per Workplace
- Cost: £50 per Team, which covers all sports/activities
- Free parking at the venue
- Water and a selection of fruit provided but you can bring your own refreshments
- All participants must be signed up to Kent's Workplace Challenge
- Entry is limited to 20 Teams so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Team Trophies plus Individual Performance Prizes
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the selection of sports/activities prior to the event
- If you have any questions, please contact Lucy Tomlinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enter your team below by clicking on the 'Add Player' button. Please note, changes to your Team can be made up to 2 weeks prior to the event. To make payment and confirm your Team booking, please choose one of the following options:
Option 1: Click HERE to pay online (Please note, you don't need a paypal account to pay online, you can pay as a 'Guest').
Option 2: Send a cheque, made payable to Kent County Council BEFORE the event date. Post cheque to: Lucy Tomlinson, Kent Sport, Worrall House, 30 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, ME19 4AE
Please note, payment on the day will NOT be accepted. If you have any questions about payment or your booking please contact us.