Whether you're a health coordinator, HR officer, volunteer champion or a General Manager, the Workplace Challenge Champion training course will give you the skills, confidence and resources to promote better health and increase participation in sport and physical activity across your organisation.
Learn how to get the most from the Workplace Challenge online tool and the British Heart Foundation 'Health at Work' programme. Then apply all this to your workplace for a fitter, healthier workforce!
Champion Training courses in Kent are delivered by Kent Sport, the County Sports Partnership, in partnership with the BHF Health at Work team. Courses are scheduled to take place at various times throughout the year. However, courses can be arranged on an ad hoc basis for a minimum of 12 attendees.
What the Champion Training covers:
- The business case for workplace health and increasing participation in sport and physical activity.
- Introduction to the Workplace Challenge; how to use the programme
- Gaining the support and commitment from employers and employees
- Available support and resources.
- Practical ideas to get your workplace more active.
- Organising and promoting activities and events
- Action planning and next steps.
- Networking with other workplaces and taking part in some fun workplace games.
3 Hour Course: £25 per Champion – includes a 'Health at Work' toolkit, resources and refreshments.
Find out what previous attendees had said about the Course HERE
Next Champion Training Course in Kent
The next Champion Training Course in Kent is taking place on:
Date and venue TBC
If you'd like to arrange an onsite bespoke course for your staff (minimum 12 attendees) on a date and venue that suits you, then please contact Lucy Tomlinson at email@example.com.