Kent & Medway Business Games
Companies across Kent are invited to pull together a Team to represent their workplace and battle it out against other workplace teams to see who will be crowned the 2017 Kent & Medway Business Games Champions.
Linked to Kent's Workplace Challenge, and now in its third year, the Games mean business with an afternoon of fun-filled activities which everyone can take part in no matter how active or inactive they currently are. The event is an opportunity for colleagues to come together, represent their workplace, try new sports, get active and have some fun outside the office.
For 2017, the Sports/Activities include: Sitting Volleyball, Pickleball, Stoolball, American Flag Football, Dodgeball and the ever popular Challenge Zone. There really is something for everyone!
Sponsored by Wellbeing People and supported by Kent County Council and Medway Council, this annual event is not to be missed. Taking place on Friday 7th July from 12pm-6pm at Strood Sports Centre, nr Rochester, the event has grown in popularity so please enter your Team early to avoid disappointment.
The important stuff:
- Please enter Mixed Teams only (but the ratio of M:F doesn't have to be equal)
- A minimum of 5 people to maximum of 6 people per Team
- Only one Team per Workplace
- Cost: £50 per Team, which covers all sports/activities
- Free parking at the venue
- Water and a selection of fruit provided but you can bring your own refreshments
- All participants must be signed up to Kent's Workplace Challenge
- Entry is limited to 20 Teams so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Team Trophies plus Individual Performance Prizes
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the selection of sports/activities prior to the event
- If you have any questions, please contact Lucy Tomlinson at email@example.com
- Online bookings are now OPEN!
Re-live the fun and excitement of last year's event by watching our 2016 Business Games Film!