Kent & Medway Business Games
Companies across Kent are invited to pull together a Team to represent their workplace and battle it out against other workplace teams at the annual Kent & Medway Business Games.
Linked to Kent's Workplace Challenge, the Games mean business with an afternoon of fun-filled activities which everyone can take part in no matter how active or inactive they currently are. The event is an opportunity for colleagues to come together, represent their workplace, try new sports, get active and have some fun outside the office.
For 2017, the Sports/Activities included: Sitting Volleyball, Pickleball, Stoolball, Walking Football, Dodgeball and the ever popular Challenge Zone. There really was something for everyone!
"We all enjoyed ourselves very much and it was nice to socialize with other businesses during the work day"
"The activities were at the right level of seriousness and you didn't feel under pressure to perform, take part in something you didn't want to or feel stupid doing it. We had a really good afternoon. Thanks for a fun well organised event. The team are already looking forward to next year!"
Delivered in partnership with Kent Sport and Medway Sport, this annual event is not to be missed. In 2018, the Kent & Medway Business Games will take place on Friday 29th June at Medway Park. The event has grown in popularity so once bookings go live in January 2018, we strongly recommend that you enter your Team early to avoid disappointment.
The important stuff:
- Mixed Teams only (but the ratio of M:F doesn't have to be equal)
- A minimum of 6 people to maximum of 8 people per Team
- All participants must be signed up to Kent's Workplace Challenge
- Cost: £60 per Team, which covers all sports/activities
- Workplaces can enter more than one team
- Water and fruit provided on the day but you can bring your own refreshments
- Entry is limited to 20 Teams so please book early to avoid disappointment
- Trophies for winning Teams and Medals for all participants
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the selection of sports/activities prior to the event
- If you have any questions about the Business Games, please contact Lucy Tomlinson at email@example.com
- Online bookings for 2018 Business Games will open in January 2018 via the Workplace Challenge website
Relive the fun and excitement of 2017 event by watching our 2017 Business Games Film!