Kent & Medway Business Games
Companies across Kent are invited to pull together a Team to represent their workplace and battle it out against other workplace teams at the annual Kent & Medway Business Games.
Delivered in partnership with Kent Sport and Medway Sport, this annual event is not to be missed. Linked to Kent's Workplace Challenge, the Games mean business with an afternoon of fun-filled activities which everyone can take part in no matter how active or inactive they currently are. The event is an opportunity for colleagues to come together, try new sports, get active and have some fun outside the office.
"We all enjoyed ourselves very much and it was nice to socialize with other businesses during the work day"
"The activities were at the right level of seriousness and you didn't feel under pressure to perform, take part in something you didn't want to or feel stupid doing it. We had a really good afternoon. Thanks for a fun, well organised event. The team are already looking forward to next year!"
In 2018, the Kent & Medway Business Games will take place on Friday 29th June from 11am-5pm at Medway Park.
Thanks to our Headline Sponsors: National Grid - Grain LNG and our Games Supporters: Wellbeing People, this year's event is shaping up to be even bigger and better than previous years so we strongly recommend that you enter your Team early to avoid disappointment.
Stuart Clack, National Grid-GrainLNG commented "As a large local employer, we're always keen to support local community programmes and the annual Business Games is an event which anyone can take part in. We're proud to be this year's Headline Sponsors and we're confident that Kent Sport will deliver another successful event"
For 2018, the Sports/Activities will include: Handball, a Wheelchair sport, Goalball, an Athletics Zone with throwing and jumping activities plus relay races and a giant inflatable obstacle course. There really will be something for everyone!
The important stuff:
- A minimum of 6 to a maximum of 8 people per Team
- Mixed Teams only (teams must have at least 2 team members of each gender)
- There must be at least 2 team members of each gender (2 males + 2 females) on court/competing at any one time
- All participants must be signed up to Kent's Workplace Challenge
- Cost: £75 per Team, which covers all sports and activities
- Entry is limited to 20 Teams so please book early to avoid disappointment
- Workplaces can enter more than one team
- Water and fruit provided on the day but you can bring your own refreshments
- Trophies for winning Teams and Medals for all participants
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the selection of sports/activities prior to the event
- If you have any questions about the Business Games, please contact Lucy Tomlinson at email@example.com
- Online bookings now OPEN!
Relive the fun and excitement of 2017 event by watching our 2017 Business Games Film!