Full Day Workplace Challenge Champion Training
Aimed to people with a remit for health at their workplace. Learn how to get the most from the Workplace Challenge, the British Heart Foundation Health at Work programme and apply to your workplace!
Whether you're a health coordinator, HR officer, volunteer champion or a general manager, the Workplace Challenge Champion training will give you the skills, confidence and resources to promote better health and increase participation in sport and physical activity in your organisation.
The training is delivered in partnership by the BHF Health at Work team and County Sports Partnership Network.
- What is the Workplace Challenge?
- The business case for workplace health and increasing participation in sport and physical activity.
- Introduction to the Workplace Challenge; tools and how to use the programme
- Gaining the support and commitment from employers and employees
- Case studies from workplaces that have seen the benefits of a healthy and active workplace.
- Support available and resources; learn about activities and training available.
- Practical ideas to get your workplace more active.
- How to recruit and support volunteers from your workplace to lead activities.
- How to effectively organise and promote activities and events to get your workplace more active.
- Network with other workplaces and enjoy taking part in some fun workplace games.
Reserve your space for £50 including your Health at Work toolkit, resources and lunch and refreshments.
Training runs for a full day from around 9am-5pm. All delegates will be sent full event and venue information prior to the training. Register today and join the Workplace Challenge Champion community.
Workplace Challenge Pledge
County Sports Partnership Network and the British Heart Foundation have created a 'Workplace Challenge Pledge' for businesses involved in the Workplace Challenge to demonstrate their commitment to improving the health of their employees.
By signing up, each workplace will be committing to achieve the eight point pledge in the link below and will identify a Workplace Challenge Champion to promote sport and physical activity opportunities to staff. Workplace Challenge Champion training will provide Champions with all the resources, support and information required to start working towards achieving the pledge criteria.
For further information please contact
County Sports Partnership Network
Project Manager & Physical Activity Specialist
British Heart Foundation