Cancer Research UK's Race for Life
Workplace Challenge have partnered with Cancer Research UK to get workplaces involved in Race for Life 2017. Sign up at raceforlife.org and use the code WPCRFL17. Workplaces can also set up a group and this helps participants to track their team entries and fundraising. You will be walked through the process on the screen and could be a great way to set up a company team!
For any issues with signing up please contact the Race for Life Helpline which is 0203 425 9350 or the 'Contact Us' section of the Race for Life website.
And we need men to get involved too! As well as helping us spread to word, and supporting Race for Life women with their training and fundraising, why not sign up to volunteer too? Whatever time and skills you've got to share, we've got a perfect role for you so you can get involved with beating cancer sooner!
Race for Life brings millions of women together to support our life-saving research. Just by signing up you'll make a difference and whether you raise £10 or £200, every penny matters.
So which event is for you?
A 5k is great for all ages. Run, jog or walk the only thing that matters is that you're part of it. Want to push yourself further? Join a 10k.
Or take on Pretty Muddy, an obstacle course that sees women of all abilities crawl through tunnels, bounce on space hoppers and slip down mudslides.
Whichever event you choose and whether you do it in a tutu or just an old pink t-shirt, THIS IS BEATING CANCER.
Enjoy 2-3 hours of Tree Top Adventures, wobbly crossings, Tarzan swings and zip-wires at Go Ape. For a limited time, receive a free host to help manage your team day out and capture those unforgettable moments on camera. Simply quote The Workplace Challenge when you book a team day out with Go Ape. Simply call 0845 643 9279 to redeem.
The Workplace Challenge have partnered with Go Ape to encourage the people of Britain to get out of the office and live life adventurously. Get active and keep fit with your tribe up in the trees at Go Ape, tackling wobbly crossings and Tarzan Swings, or simply get outside and get down to your local park for a run. No matter what you do, do it as a team, and reap the benefits of teambuilding, with The Workplace Challenge and Go Ape.
Mini golf offer for organisations involved in Workplace Challenge
1. Offer an in or after-work taster event organised by Putting Edge for your staff at your place of work. This is perfect for team building, inducting new employees and brining out that competitive spirit.
2. Create a tailor made event for your organisation. Have your own Open style championship or Ryder Cup tournament between different departments. All the equipment is provided and the event will be managed by a Putting Edge employee.
Find out more and book a mini golf event for your workplace at www.puttingedge.events. Please quote code: WPCPUTT and state which county your workplace is based in when making any bookings.
Why choose Putting Edge?
Putting Edge provides portable mini golf courses that are highly adaptable and can be used for a variety of events. Our unique, attention-grabbing modular courses can be set up in most spaces, both indoors and outdoors. This portable activity promises a fantastic shared experience to bring your event together.
What Putting Edge provide
We provide easy and safe-to-use equipment, including putters, balls and staff to set it all up. We can organise your competitions from team tournaments to hole-in-one putting challenges. Why provide expensive external excursions when we can bring the event to you!
Benefits of Putting Edge
- Proves popular as an ice-breaker at inter-business events.
- A great source of entertainment at bashes, gatherings and festivities for all age groups.
- Brings out the competitive spirit of your staff at morale boosting team-building events.
- Is perfect for staff and students at school, college and university open days and inductions.
- Allows everyone, regardless of age and ability to get involved and be active.
- Brings a bit of fun to a winter afternoon in the office and can be shaped to fit any venue.
Streetwise Soccer provide a range of interactive and fun football themed activities for corporate, team building & hospitality events, ranging from Foot Pool Tables, Zorb Football & Inflatable Speed Kick Tunnels to football freestyle performers to deliver live shows and skills workshops. We specialise in bringing our activities directly to you - these can be delivered as informal 'have a go' activities or as part of a more structured competition to help build relationships and morale amongst colleagues! Our full range of activities include:
- Football Pool Table - a 12ft x 8ft pool table which you stand on and pot the balls with your feet!
- Inflatable Speed Kick Tunnel - measure the speed of your kick in MPH!
- Inflatable Targetshot - beat the keeper and test your accuracy by aiming for the targets!
- Zorb Football - the most fun you'll ever have on a pitch, bouncing into colleagues and knocking them of their feet!
- Inflatable Football Pitches - ideal for 3-a-side football games & competitions
- 1v1 Panna Football Cage - play 1v1 against a colleague in the ultimate skills battle - the aim is to score goals and nutmegs!
- Freestyle Footballers - learn some awesome freestyle football skills and experience a live performance from our world- class freestylers!
All our football themed events are tailor-made to your requirements, with any number of our football skills activities available to be integrated into into your event. Our activities are different, fun and engaging, making them ideal for corporate, team building & hospitality events where you really want to make an impact on your guests. You don't need any football ability to take part and have a go in our activities...everyone can take part!
Previous clients and events include Manchester United FC, MBNA, Coca Cola, Pepsi and a private hospitality event at the former home of David & Victoria Beckham to celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup!
We provide the perfect range of engaging and interactive football activities for any special event, which are suitable for all ages and abilities. All our activities are portable, can be delivered both indoors and outdoors and can be branded to ensure maximum brand impact.
5% Discount when booking three items or more. Find out more and book a Streetwise Soccer event for your workplace at www.streetwisesoccer.co.uk, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07928 517239.
Please quote code: SWSCSP and state which county your workplace is based in when making any bookings.