2018 Active Workplace Challenge
The 2018 Active Workplace Challenge runs from the 8th of January to the 4th of March.
To celebrate this challenge Spot Prizes will be awarded, at random to individuals on the leaderboard.
So far the following spot prizes are available;
- Go Ape vouchers for the Bracknell Site.
- Legacy Leisure Family Swim Pass for the Windsor and Maidenhead sites.
- Legacy Leisure Free Month Gym passes for the Windsor and Maidenhead sites.
- 1Life Vouchers for Wokingham sites.
- Reading Sport & Leisure 6 week taster memberships.
- 4Motion Energise Yoga Vouchers.
- 4Motion Adult Dance Fitness Vouchers.
- 4Motion Flow Yoga Vouchers.
- Family Ticket for a 17/18 Reading Rockets Home Game.
- Hall Place Equestrian Centre Vouchers.
- BST Fitness Newbury 1 month membership.
- Buzz Gym Reading 1 month membership.
- Buzz Gym Slough 1 month membership.
- Reading FC Family Ticket.
- TransforME 1 Month Unlimited sessions vouchers.
- Legacy Leisure 3 month membership for the West Berkshire sites.
- Family Swim vouchers for Bracknell Leisure Centre.
The following Workplace Prizes are up for grabs, these will be awarded throughout and at the end of the challenge. Keep an eye on the weekly bulletins to find out how you can be in with a chance of winning one of them.
- Voucher for 4 people for a round of Footgolf at Wokingham Family Golf.
- Voucher for 5 people for a round of Jurassic Adventure Golf at Wokingham Family Golf.
- Voucher for 10 people for Red Alert Paintball Newbury + 100 paintballs each.
- Voucher for 5 people for Escape Rooms Reading.
- Voucher for 4 people for Boat Hire at Dinton Activity Centre.
- Voucher for 10 people for a group Nordic Walk with 3JFitness.
Individual Winner Prizes
A Fitbit Flex 2 will be awarded to the top Mover, Shaker and Groundbreaker at the end of the Challenge (challenge ends March 4th).
Workplace Winner Trophies
A trophy will be awarded to;
- The workplace with the highest average activity points (workplace must have a minimum of 3 users).
- The workplace with the highest total activity points.
- The workplace with the highest number of registered users.
Thank you to the following organisations that have donated prizes;