It's time to liven up lunch breaks at your workplace
The Workplace Challenge is a great way to make an active change to the daily routine of your business. Rally the troops and get your workplace moving, enjoy some friendly rivalry competing against local workplaces, and more importantly logging activity will help make employees resolutions a reality!
If you are keen to get your whole workplace involved… take a look at our Flexible Lunch Break manifesto, which provides evidence for your employer into the benefits of a healthy and active workplace. There is also the ability to sign up your organisation with our Business Registration feature.
No experience necessary! Anyone can take part in the Active Lunch Challenge we are keen to encourage everyone to add some activity into and around the working day. From swopping the stairs for the lift, to a tussle over table tennis every 10 minutes counts!
How can you help
We're asking for your support to grasp the opportunity to change the way we work in the UK by introducing flexibility into the working day. This isn't about creating new rules and formal policies. Instead, we're urging employers to simply allow their employees more time and opportunity to take part in sport and physical activity during the working week. We have evidence to demonstrate that this shift in culture could not only improve the wellbeing of the working population but also save businesses across England an estimated £2.8 billion.
Find out more about our manifesto and the evidence that supports a healthy and active business at www.workplacechallenge.org.uk/manifesto
Register on Behalf of Your Business & Become a Company Admin
If your business is keen to realise the benefits of a healthy and active workforce why not apply to become a Company Administrator on Workplace Challenge? We'll provide you with all the information, resources and help from your friendly, local County Sports Partnership to:
- Set your business up on the system
- Promote the Workplace Challenge to employees
- Invite employees to join the Workplace Challenge
- Access participation data
- Develop a programme of activity for your workplace aligned to your businesses health and wellbeing priorities
Business registration to Workplace Challenge costs just £150 (+VAT - payable by invoice) and includes:
- A consultation/ meeting with your County Sports Partnership who will help you to register, understand your priorities and help to plan a programme of activity for your business.
- The ability to set up the structure for your business and invite employees to join Workplace Challenge.
- Reports regarding participation in the programme by employees from your business.
Just click the link below to sign up or contact Andrew Watson if you have any queries or would like to know more - email@example.com
Business registration is optional and workplaces can participate in Workplace Challenge for free by simply encouraging employees to register and enter their workplace details as part of the registration - www.workplacechallenge.org.uk